Here's how I took this:
The tissue paper flowers were really easy to make, if you've ever made a tissue paper pom pom it's the same process but you only puff up one side of the pom pom making a flower.
- Cut a rectangle of tissue paper, use about 5-7 sheets of tissue paper. Use more tissue paper for Large flowers (7 sheets) and less paper for smaller flowers (5 sheets).
- Start folding an accordion about 1- 1 1/2 inches wide.
- Now that your accordion is folded.
- Tie the middle together. I use small zap straps but you can use a twist tie or a piece of wire or even string.
- Round the edges on both sides.
- It should look like this.
- Then unfold,
- and gently pull each layer of tissue paper to the center.
Yellow for one family,
I'm all done shopping for Christmas! But my side of the family does what we call "Homemade Christmas". We are a family of crafty craftersons so we make each other gifts. I'm about halfway through those gifts but I haven't wrapped any of them yet. So hopefully by next week we'll have some more presents under this tree: