This Giveaway is Now Closed and our winner has been notified.
Thank you SO much to everyone who entered!
Happy Birthday to Me! :)Today I turn the BIG 2 9! Wow, 29 years old here's a condensed list of everything I've learned in my 29 years.
- Always keep your mouth closed when using the toilet brush to clean the toilet.
- Vinegar is an amazing product, always have some in your home. From softening your laundry to getting out carpet stains, right down to pickling your cucumbers . . . Vinegar is Awesome!
- You cannot please everyone, that's true in real life . . . and in blog life! :)
- You will always find what you seek out. I know that sounds very touchy feely, but I have found that when you look for the good you'll find it . . . when you look for the bad you'll find it, when you look for faults you will find them.Try to look for the good.
- Being on time shows respect.
- Sometimes you have to give up control of things you had no control over in the first place :) haha. This made sense in my head, I hope it makes a bit of sense when you read it.
- When posing for photos always assume your grandma is going to see them!
- Friends are the family you get to choose, and family is everything.
- Everyone loves someone who gets to the point quickly!
- Marry Lee, he makes life awesome! (sorry girls he's taken ;) haha.
So since it's my birthday I thought I'd give something away to you!!!!
soy candles and fancy tea towels and I thought I'd give some away! :)
Here's the details:To Enter: Follow us on Facebook! Pop over to our page here give us a follow come back and let us know!!
Bonus Entry: Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram! Come back and let us know . . . or follow us on all of them and enter to win 4 more times! :)
Prize: One Large Soy Wax Candle (Lavender Scented) over 40 hours of burn time and Two Fancy Tea Towels!
Open to: EVERYONE! World Wide.
Contest Closes: Friday, November 23rd, 2012 at 11:59pm PST.
*Check back this evening for a bonus post about what Lee picked out for my present this year . . . he hit it out of the park this year!!!! :)