- Install drywall in the basement
- Priming the drywall.
- Painting the Drywall
- Installing baseboards/painting
- Emptying the basement bedroom (for an eventual small home gym).
- spraying my Buddha (a small statue I picked up in the ugliest color of teal)
- Hang Giant Picture I found at the Thrift Store for $7!
- Install clothes line in backyard
- Painting the bench I bought last month (I ended up tackling this one . . . Can't let Lee have all the fun).
- Installing a fence post (which would include digging a 2 foot deep hole and possibly concrete).
- Make a dog feeding station.
- Spray paint and installing a lady bug house.
- Planting two cedar trees, which included digging 2, 1 foot deep by 2 feet wide holes. Pulling the old dead cedars Out.
- Spraying our new coffee holder.
- Spraying a new tray I found at the Thrift Store.
- and last but definitely NOT least . . . power wash and stain the entire front porch, all 200 square feet of it, by hand, with a paint brush.
He even managed to join me on a trip to Ikea and helped our neighbor change the brakes in his car!
I managed to:
- Paint the Bench
- Mop every moppable floor in the house
- vacuumed every step in the house!
- Weeded the front and back gardens!
- Planted 15 lavender plants!
- Sew two pillow covers,
- Sew a small canvas bag for my clothespins!
- DIY'd some art work for the basement steps.
- Pruned all the dead branches off of all the trees!
- Washed the car inside and out!
Lee was much more productive then I was (which is pretty much par for the course as Lee is always more productive on weekends then I am), but together we tackled a lot of our To Do lists! I still have no idea how Lee tackled all of that, and most amazingly without a word of complaint, not even when staining the front deck at midnight (we could only stain the deck at night because the sun would force the stain to dry to fast and make the deck splotchy!).
Which Leads me to today's Post we're taking a little STAY-CATION! I was going to call it a Vacation but in reality we'll just be hanging around the house and taking small trips out to the beach! Just until the end of the week! It's hot and sunny out, and the Olympics has got us itching to head down to the and play a little beach volleyball. Before we met both Lee and myself were avid volleyball players, we actually met at a Co-ed volleyball tournament, we were on opposite teams, it was Love at first sight . . . or at Least "WOW he so tall and handsome" at first sight! Anyways, I'm excited for this much needed week off, but I'm almost more excited to comeback and share all the projects we've done!
I Hope everyone has an amazing week! I'll be back first thing Monday Morning with some new projects to share . . . hopefully we'll have a few two post days next week to make up for our absence this week! LOTS OF LOVE!