2) I have a strained relationship with my in-laws. I seriously debated including this one, I think there's a fine line between airing dirty laundry and meaningful sharing. I'm sure I'm not the only one dealing with this . . . don't get me wrong, there are no screaming matches or name calling, they're nice people . . . we're nice people, we're just different. Although it's not perfect I do have a lot of respect for them . . . they did raise the most amazing man I've ever met! :)
I wanted you to know that if you're going through this too, that you're not alone.
3) I put on a much braver face then what's actually going on. If you've read about our struggles with starting a family, I always end by saying that I'm very hopeful we'll have children in the future. Most days I am very hopeful . . . but not everyday. Some days the fear creeps in, and I'm paralyzed with the thought that we may never have any children.
4) We've had some very negative comments on the blog. From time to time we get some down right nasty comments on here. I've never addressed them before because I think that when you argue back you're just giving them what they want. I've been called a twit, I've been called a Princess, Someone once emailed me to tell me that if Lee leaves me I'm screwed, I'm not sure exactly what they meant by that but I just hit the delete button. I would be lying if I said, I just let these things roll off my back, they do affect me . . . deeply sometimes. But I let out a little cry, Lee tells me he thinks I'm awesome and I move on (maybe that's what that person meant when they said I'd be screwed without Lee . . . who would tell me I'm awesome?) hehe
5) I Curse WAY more in real life then I do on the blog. Sometimes I worry that when I write it sounds like everything is all , "fudge", "fiddlesticks" and "Oh Darn". When in reality it's way closer to "Beep beep Beep beep beep I hate this Beep'in Sewing Machine . . . BEEP my life!" (in case your wondering, that was a word for word exert taken from my life).
6) I don't multitask well at all. I realize If I want children this is something I'm going to need to learn how to do, but for now . . . I had to spit my gum out to write this post . . . writing and chewing is too much multitasking for me. ;)
7) I hate my voice! You would think this would make me talk less, but apparently I don't hate it that much because I still talk A LOT! The reason we've never done a video house tour is because I'm awkward and weird. When I'm in front of a camera I get what Lee calls my phone voice, it's where my voice goes 10 octaves higher then normal and I talk really really fast! This June for our 2nd Blogaversary I'll be filming our first VLOG, a video house tour . . . please be kind! :)
8) I have two tattoos a Canadian Maple Leaf and Lee's name. Lee has one tattoo and it's my name. His is on his wrist and mine is on my hip (low on my hip . . . way too close to my butt to show to thousands of people in Internet world!). Here's Lee's:
Phew . . . all over! Oh and here's my newest addition:
9) I'll hit post on this and you'll all realize I'm Crazy ;) hehe.