Poor Lee, I believe he Just ran out of socks . . . so I'll spend half of today mustering up the energy to put a load of laundry in, and the rest of the day recovering from my big laundry event! But Yesterday was the first day I could smell so that's improvement . . . although the smell was Max's accident beside the back door while I was napping on the couch :S So maybe it wasn't win win!!
I've been splitting up my time between sleeping and redecorating rooms in my head!
I've come up with an entirely new feng shui Layout and color scheme for the entire house! (Keep an eye out for a post on that).
But mostly I've been watching awful daytime television . . . where's Oprah when you need her!!!
Here's my Super Sick Survival Kit:
I have a STACK beside me . . . Martha's New Organizing Magazine (although at $10.95 it's more like a flimsy book).
House and Home's February Issue, as well as Style at Home's February issue.
I also have my collection of Martha Stewart Magazines scattered about . . . mostly her spring issues (might as well start planning for Spring).
2) Gingerale! Drink of mildly queezy!
3) My laptop with a constant Pinterest Feed! And I'm now so caught up on facebook I've reached creepy and borderline stalker status.
4) Movies . . . I have watched every free movie our cable company has to offer . . . word to the wise . . . Step up 3 is as bad, if not worse, than you thought it would be!
5) And, One fluffy, very lazy, little doggy to keep you company!
6) Oh, and if at all possible Fresh Flowers! Thankfully Valentine's Day was this week so I get to stare at a lovely bouquet of Gerbers (I should have pictures up tomorrow for a V-Day Flowers on Friday!!!)