Not too much excitement over the weekend. Lee made me lunch and we ordered my favorite pizza for dinner.
We have a bit of a tradition around here . . . on each others birthdays we have a slave for a day policy. On Lee's birthday it's basically me cooking all day. On my birthday it's Lee doing house projects all day long, and taking me on trips to Homesense :) (he hates homesense, only second to Jo Ann Fabrics).
So this weekend we started tons of projects:
- We made progress on the barn door.
- We cleaned the garage
- Picked up a new light fixture for the powder room, actually it was 3 until we found the right one!
- Picked up a new mirror for the powder room . . . it was too small so I returned it.
- Some chalkboard action in the kitchen
- One completely failed art project (more on that later this week).
Look at all these stitch options:
And from Max ;) a new cocktail ring! (clearly I should have gotten a birthday manicure too :)