I have a How To: in the works. And I thought I'd answer a couple of FAQ's from yesterday about the ottoman.
- Yes, I'll definitely pop up a mini how to later this week!
- I used White denim (from the Fashion section of the fabric store). Yup the very same kind as my summer jeans.
- I didn't use a pattern, I just kind of measured and then made it as simple as humanly possible!
And of coarse the addition of the new ottoman! :)
Here's the "Overall" look of the living room:
I'm going to try to add more perspective shots of the house. I realize it's hard to see how all of the rooms are laid out.
Here's a perspective shot of the living room windows, or what you would see walking into the living room!
I hope your enjoying where it's going, I still have a few changes in mind:
- I'd like to add brighter, patterned curtain panels (still keeping the white at the top).
- I'd like to get a slightly smaller T.V. (I still can't believe Lee agreed to this :)
- Add cabinets on either side of the fireplace . . . maybe I'm still not sure how that will work, they'll have to be very narrow but still deep enough to hold the media equipment.
- A couple more piece of artwork (my favorite)