I'm so glad it's finally done, it's so nice to have an organized closet again!
Reasons to organize your closet:
1) Easier to find things (because we could all use an easier morning routine)
2) Saves you money, if you already know what's in your closet you'll be less likely to buy doubles (just ignore the 45 pairs of black stilettos I have)
3) If all of your accessories are easy to find you'll wear them more! Making that cost per wear ratio go way down!
4) It'll look Nice and you'll feel Great every time you walk in!
You Might Need to organize your closet if, your like me and all these things happen to you too:
1) You have an over stuffed closet and have nothing to wear!
2) If you find yourself buying doubles because you don't know what's in your closet
3) If you store things in your closet that aren't suppose to be there . . . like camping gear, Christmas decorations . . . or your 35 year old husband's high school football gear . . . seriously!
4)If you're closet is so stuffed you can't pull out one item without pulling out other stuff with it!
5)Half of what you have in your closet doesn't fit.
6) Finding something to wear in the morning is stressful!!
In the middle of our closet is where I store my purses, my boots, and inside the drawers is where I store my bras and undies. Underneath I keep out of season clothes in the two fabric bins.
Shoes . . . oh man I LOVES my Shoes! As much as I wanted beautiful built in shelves for my
I have a space for LONG hanging:
On the right I have sweaters and other winter clothing on the top.
Pants and skirts on the bottom.
On the left I have my in season tops, so right now it's tank tops and pretty cardigans.
and below is my summer outerwear. Light jackets and thin sweatshirts!!
It's so nice to have my closet in order. It's nice to know that everything in there fits and is in good repair and generally it's just nice to be in there!