We're always interested in decorating our little manor in ways that reduce environmental impact. So we were super excited when we found Curtainworks and their new "Caress Voile Sheer", made of REPREVE® fibers using 100% recycled materials, including used plastic beverage bottles.
With Spring here it's the perfect time to lighten up your window treatments with a set of airy sheers.
Here's what Curtainworks Sheers boast:
- · Rod pocket construction
- · Semi-sheer look that maintains privacy while still letting light in
- · Color assortment includes gold, ivory and white for a wide array of design possibilities
- · Offered in five lengths ranging from 63 – 120 inches; with a width of 59 inches
- · Made from 55% REPREVE® /45% polyester; on average, one panel saves seven 16 oz. plastic bottles from a landfill
Now for the best part, imagine our excitement when they offered a set of their panels to one of our fabulous readers!!!! (that's you :)
Here's the details:
- Prize: A set of Caress Voile Sheer from Curtainworks.
- Ships to: Anywhere in the United States (sorry to my fellow Canadians, we'll have a giveaway for everyone soon).
- To Enter: Leave us a comment saying "Sheer Me"
- Contest Closes: Friday, April 29th, 2011 at 11:59 pm
~We weren't paid or rewarded in any way for this post, we just Love these curtains and are very grateful to the people at Curtainworks for providing one of our readers with a set of beautiful sheers :)