Here are some of our tricks to make next years set up a bit easier:
- First is the Christmas Tree duffle bag! It's bigger than me! It's much nicer then a torn up box, it stores just as well, and because of it shape there was also room inside for our garland! and the bag will hold up better then the box! plus, we have a tree in a duffle bag, that's pretty cool :)
- We have big red storage bins for our Indoor and Outdoor decorations.
- To keep our lights from tangling we wrap them around cardboard.
- We keep our wreath in a storage container made for wreaths. I've had wreaths I've loved before but one year crammed in a tote and they're destroyed. $7 is a good investment to save a wreath.
- The red Storage bins for Christmas are an investment I would definitely make again! I know red means Christmas I don't have to open boxes trying to find something I'm looking for in July. And I don't have to take time trying to read labels on bins that are 6 feet above my head. RED=Christmas! Simple
WeI wrap all of our delicate ornaments in paper and store them in small plastic containers inside the bigger plastic containers I don't have many precious ornaments but the ones I do have are worth the extra effort to keep them safe!
Tomorrow we are working on some Garage storage solutions for our Christmas Decorations because as I write this the giant Christmas Tree duffle bag has taken my parking spot in the garage :(